Data Protection (GDPR, ePrivacy...) Workshop
Your SME probably collect, use and keep ‘personal data' about people electronically or on a paper. Personal data protection has been significantly strengthened in May 2018 with the introduction of what is known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). With this new regulation, the size of your business does not matter, but how you process personal data does. We can guarantee that if you are a business owner still unsure of what you to do, our workshops will help you prepare for it.
Clear explanations of what GDPR is, why it is in place, why it's more important than you think.
How to Plan
Understand what data your business is handling, the type of incidents that can occur and what you need to do to comply.
Tools to Evaluate
We will provide a series of simple tools and methods to review your data, and how to keep track of your compliancy journey.
"A well researched and informative presentation on a subject that will become very important for most businesses from next year on"
Austin O'Keefe - Owner - AOK Cafe
"Great workshop about a scary thing coming up down the line. Thanks to Claude, I stopped panicking."
Pierre Chapeau - Partner - The French Paradox
"This workshop was practical and accessible to all levels of knowledge (or absence of knowledge) to all team members, hands-on and packed with useful tools, tips and information"
Michelle Hannon - Manager - Terenure Enterprise Centre
"Very clear and very informative"
Frances Quinn - Receptionist - Terenure Enterprise Centre
"An excellent overview into GDPR and what it will mean to businesses and how to best comply with these regulations."
Paul Haycock - Director - PH Accountants
Benefits For You
Know what the main principles of the various legal frameworks (including GDPR) and your responsibilities.
Our approach will help you to easily map areas of concern within your business, train your staff and handle your suppliers.
Benefit from our experience
We believe we speak the same language. The workshop is facilitated by Bizoneo (part of the Wandsoft Group). We have been carefully handling data on behalf of SME clients for over 17 years. The main presenter is Claude Saulnier, a former internal auditor, with concrete and practical GDPR project handling experience.
- Personal Data explained
- Data privacy principles
- Lawful processing
- Overview of current legal framework: Data-Protection Act 2018, GDPR, e-Privacy etc.
- Suppliers and data-processor agreements
- Planning for easy and successful compliance
- Inventory and data workflows
- Introduction of tools to speed-up the process
- Writing a privacy notice
- Handling data-subject access requests
- Handling data-protection impact assessments
- Handling a data breach
- Privacy by default and by design
- Questions and Answers
The workshop includes:
- Tea & Coffee
- Templates for inventory and various parts discussed in the workshop
- Certificate of attendance
- 2 months free trial (worth €198) to our www.gdpr-wisdom.eu compliance platform. Please note that the workshop will equip you with a methodology and there is no obligation to subscribe to our tool therafter.