As a NGO your first goals are to maintain the best relationship with your community, identify and manage volunteers and raise funds to persue the activities. You usually have limited IT resources and you need to keep a tight control on budget.
You are faced with the following tasks:
- Deal with the NGO's activities
- Deal with enquiries
- Ensure the accounts are well kept
- Delegation and management of the committees
If a mimimum of discipline is not met, your effort in meeting your goals will be ruined. At a minimum, you need to :
- Control cashflow
- Keep an eye on members' payments
- Communicate with your members
Wandsoft will help you control KEY ASPECTS of your NGO:
- No physical server or installation are needed: One basic computer or Ipad with Wifi/3G connection is all you need!
- Great flexibility: as a NGO you can perform many tasks and share information from one central place since you can access all relevant files though an Internet connection
- You can easily broadcast a professionnal image, set reminders and send payment reminders.